Each year the Glens Falls Chapter 80 700 Club runs tournaments within the ADK USBC Association. Kingpin’s Alley is a huge supporter of the 700 Club and each season we play host to multiple tournaments. This season is no different as we will once again host to 5 tournaments.
The events start with a singles (member/guest) event on October 30. Then we host the annual Bob LaBrum Memorial Tournament on November 13. Bob played a huge part in the local 700 club chapter coming into existence and each year this event, named in his honor is always the one that draws the largest turnout. Kingpin’s Alley donates $250 to the prize fund for this event. Bob was a great friend to many including KPA owner Doug Bohannon and we feel that this event should be prestigious for such a great friend of our sport. God bless you Bob..
Chapter 80 Glens Falls 700 Club Events
- October 30, 2022– This is a singles event, member/guest event. Start time is 1:00pm. Entry fee is $25. This event will also feature a blind doubles for an extra $5 fee.
- November 13, 2022– Bob LaBrum Memorial Tournament. $250 added prize money courtesy of Kingpin’s Alley. This is a member/guest event. Start time is 1:00pm. Entry fee is $25.Member
- January 15, 2023– This event is a trios, member/guest tournament. This is a popular format that provides lots of fun and excitement. Teams must be made up of at least two members and one guest (675 team average max) $25 entry fee per person. 1pm start time.
- February 23, 2023 – Doubles event. Teams can be made up with 1 member & 1 guest or two members. Team average is maxed out at 450. $25 entry fee per person. 1pm start time.
- March 19, 2023– Baker trio tournament. This is a three person team event where at least two bowlers must be a member of the 700 Club and the other can be a guest. One division for this one. Teams are capped at 675. Handicap is 90% of 675 team average. Entry fee is $25 per bowler/$75 per team.
- April 23, 2023 – 4 person baker team event (member/guest). Two club members pair up and draw for the other two bowlers from the pool of guests. Team cap is 900 ave. $25 per bowler, 1pm start time.
- May 7, 2023– King of The Hill Tournament (members only). Win this event and all of your entry fees for the next year are paid for. You must have bowled at least four prior events this season to qualify for the grand prize of free entries next season. $250 added prize money courtesy of Kingpin’s Alley. Entry fee is $25. 1pm start time.